- Humanity rests in the balance as David and Chloe near the end of their journey.
- And in their way stands the last enemy either of them ever expected.
- Final issue.
After reaching his long-buried workshop, David, Chloe, and his robot followers must make one final stand to protect their future.
But the Network has a secret weapon and will stop at nothing from achieving their ultimate goal of destroying all organic life.
- Chloe and David have discovered a lost city, populated by the robot servants of long dead humanity.
- But now that they’ve encountered their first human being in over a century, will they help Chloe and David – or become their enemies?
- Nowhere is safe on the planet that David helped destroy, including the secret hideout where he was brought back to life as the last living human.
- When enemy AI attacks, David and his robot guardian, Chloe, must face an impossible mission in search of answers.
- It’s a dangerous journey but humanity’s only hope lies in the father of robotics going back to where it all started – no matter the cost.
- A thousand years after humans are killed off by artificial intelligence, one man is brought back to life – David Adams, who created the technology that destroyed his people.
- Now with the help of the android Chloe who revived him, David will try to restore humanity – and stop the AI overlords he created.
- David embarks on the greatest battle of his life, seeking redemption while also discovering if humanity can – or should – have any kind of future.
- A new sci-fi epic for fans of Little Bird and Descender from acclaimed writer Clay McLeod Chapman (Absolute Carnage: Separation Anxiety) and illustrator Jakub Rebelka (Judas), based on a concept by Arash Amel (A Private War), Joseph Oxford (Me + Her), and Lee Toland Krieger (The Age of Adaline).