THE NEW ERA OF FIREFLY CONTINUES!
The crew of Serenity need to go where the Alliance can’t reach them.
And that one place may be The-Earth-That-Was, a strange world filled with ancient artifacts, a new civilization and…maybe some semblance of hope.
Well, if Captain Kaylee and Captain Mal can somehow get along…
THE NEW ERA OF FIREFLY CONTINUES!
WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS, PRELUDE: INTO THE TRAP
Returned to the fold after his rebellion against the EMPEROR, DARTH VADER faces the horrors of reconstruction in the secret laboratories of CORUSCANT. As he blacks out under the knife, does he still dream of revenge against his master? Or do his thoughts drift towards his son—and the friends who make LUKE SKYWALKER so vulnerable? Don’t miss this next critical new chapter in Vader’s ongoing evolution—featuring the revelation of the first time the Dark Lord learned the name HAN SOLO!
WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS TIE-IN
- New Characters! New Enemies! The new era continues, as the crew of Serenity make one last ditch effort to stop the Blue Sun’s plan to close off the ‘verse!
- But this means Kaylee must work together with the last person she expected.
- And when things are done, no one will be where they thought they would be…
INTO THE FIRE, PART VI
EXEGOL UNLEASHED! As punishment for his rebellion, DARTH VADER was broken by THE EMPEROR, his limbs shattered, forbidden to use THE FORCE. But after surviving OCHI OF BESTOON, THE EYE OF WEBBISH BOGG and the horrors of THE RED NEBULA, Vader stands on the verge of uncovering the Emperor’s greatest secrets. But will the revelations on EXEGOL empower Vader—or his master? And what new doom awaits LUKE SKYWALKER as a result?
New Characters! New Enemies! A Brand New Era continues… but what happened to Mal Reynolds?
Mal Reynolds has left everyone and everything behind after the deaths of Wash and Book.
But one call from Zoe will change his life – will he return to Serenity, or has the sky been taken from him forever?
THE RED HORROR!
• After passing the test of THE EYE OF WEBBISH BOGG, DARTH VADER has learned the route to the hidden location of THE EMPEROR’S greatest secrets!
• But in THE RED NEBULA along the way, can Vader survive the onslaught of the greatest predator in the galaxy? Especially if the monster’s most brutal attack transcends the physical?
• And what horrors await the Emperor if a transformed Vader makes it to his dark door?
THE ASSASSIN RETURNS!
• In his search for vengeance in the depths of MUSTAFAR, DARTH VADER has seized the mysterious key to the EMPEROR’S greatest secret.
• But the key itself needs a key – which only the deadly assassin OCHI OF BESTOON seems to have. Vader and Ochi are in for the fight of their lives with the fate of the Emperor in the balance – but how much of this is all PALPATINE’S plan?
• And what happens when the SITH LORD and the SITH ASSASSIN start to figure that plan out?
From Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Avengers) comes a new era of Firefly, as the definitive story of the Unification War is told at last!
Captain Malcolm Reynolds thought he could outrun his past, but when a simple heist goes wrong, he’s forced to make a choice: fix the past or fight for the future. Along with Whedon, writer Greg Pak (Mech Cadet Yu) and artist Dan McDaid (Judge Dredd: Mega
City Zero) take you back to the battleground where it all began…and reveal a secret history that might end it all. Collects Firefly #1-4.
- It’s The End Of The First-Ever Firefly Event – And Now Everything Changes!
- Shocking losses lead to stunning decisions as Mal and the crew of Serenity must face the consequences of their choices in war against the Blue Sun Corporation.
- The ‘Verse is changing in ways no one ever expected – and a new chapter of Firefly begins here.
INTO THE FIRE!
• Hungry for vengeance after his brutal punishment at the hands of THE EMPEROR, can DARTH VADER
uncover his master’s secrets in the depths of MUSTAFAR?
• Stripped of his greatest weapons, can the dark lord survive the fire and the EYE?
• Or will he be overcome as the EYE turns Vader’s every question back to his own terrible secrets?