Angie Spice debuted
as a comic creator in 2016 with her series “Courier The Adventure Of
Geraldine Barker”, a fictional work set in 1940’s Tasmania. Geraldine
Barker is a travelling courier and seeker of the diminished thylacine
during the time of a new world war.
Angie has contributed to the following Indie Comic series as a guest artist : “Wrath Of The Cursed”, “The Talking Bread” & “In Purgatory”
Her one shot piece “Pheonix Enter The Ring” was featured in the 2019 Dec issue of G’Day Punch Manga Magazine.
Angie’s work is reflective of a Manga influence and is produced traditionally for the bulk of production.
Some of Angie’s published works:
- “Courier The Adventures Of Geraldine Barker” comic book series 2016-2020 . 6 issue releases in total – creator, writer, illustrator
- “In Purgatory” #3, Halftone productions” Featured artist 2 pages
- “Pheonix enter The Ring” one shot manga featured in ” G’Day Punch” manga magazine 2019 – writer/illustrator
- “Rise Of The Talking Bread” Art for chapter ” The Rise Of Queen P ” 2019
- “Wrath Of The Cursed” #1 chapter “Fear The Cursed” Artist 2018
- “Galah Girl” 24 hour web comic -artist/writer
2016 - Winner Australian 24 hr comic challenge with "Galah Girl"
2018 - WINNER anime madman festival "Quick Draw" live competition. Melbourne
Work is of these types/genres:-
Titles Contributed To:-
Courier The Adventures Of Geraldine Baker
Galah Girl (web comic)
Pheonix enter The Ring
Rise Of The Talking Bread
Wrath Of the Cursed
Social Links :-
Facebook Twitter Instagram Patreon
Buy work at :-
** All claims made by Comic Creatives are their own and not those of ComX.net.au
*** All art remains the intellectual property of the artist and may not be used or reproduced without explicit permission from the actual artist