FIELD TRIP! The students of Strange Academy are off on their first field trip. Hope everyone got their permission slips in! They’re off to Alvi & Iric’s home–ASGARD–where you’ll something truly shocking about these twins! Emily hasn’t fully recovered from the events of #6… will she find something in Asgard to help her heal?
It’s PARENTS’ DAY at Strange Academy! For most students, it’s a joyous day, but for Calvin Morse, an orphan…not so much. So while the rest of the parents go on a scavenger hunt around campus, Calvin and an unlikely friend face something truly scary.
• Students of Strange Academy go on a perfectly normal field trip… to space… uncovering a magical artifact… with Rocket and Groot. • Yep, perfectly normal.
• Meanwhile, WHAT IS THE RING OF DREAD?!
• The first arc ended in loss, but teeters on the edge of tragedy.
• There are some that Strange cannot save, but can he minimize the graves they’ll have to dig on campus?
• All this and a huge secret of the Strange Academy is revealed!
BATTLE IN THE BAYOU!
• What happens when the students of Strange Academy face the ancient evil order called THE HOLLOW in the swamps of New Orleans?
• Nothing good, that’s for sure!
• The students have stepped too far out of their element – now what price must they pay?
o The founding of the Strange Academy came with some gigantic risks. So far the students and teachers haven’t felt the sting of those risks. That changes this issue.
o Something horrible is bubbling up in the bayous outside New Orleans and the students of Strange Academy are going to have to wade in and uncover an evil that they are not ready to handle.
32 PGS./Rated T+
TAG, YOU’RE IT! The students at the Strange Academy blow off their homework for the craziest game of tag ever.
• Every door of Strange Academy holds a surprise – one takes you to Dr. Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, another to Weirdworld, another to Asgard; and some doors’ destinations are unknown even to Strange himself.
• The students plan on stepping through every door, and at least one of the students will bear some significant consequences of their actions.
|DOYLE DORMAMMU, HEAD OF THE CLASS?|
• Anyone who has been to New Orleans knows that it’s a magical place, but the students of STRANGE ACADEMY are about to see it firsthand.
• Their first field trip as a class shows them a city (and the stakes of what they’re living) in ways that light a fuse that is going to blow up in a big way.